Comment 2- Parents and children at home during the lockdown



Quarantine wasn´t a problem for me in that aspect. I don't usually argue with my family, so I didn't argue during that time either. It´s true that spending so much time together makes it easier to do it, but nothing out of the normal. We were all very busy doing our things, so we spent almost the same time together that we used to do before quarantine.


The person who I argued with the most was my sister since she always took my clothes to take photos and then she left them on the bed instead of putting them in the closet. That bothered me a lot and I shouted at her. This caused that my parents got mad at us for having such disputes and punished us. However, we never had any big arguments.


It didn't mean much to me to be at home because I was spending a lot of time alone. I like enjoying my loneliness, and also during quarantine, it was necessary, since we had to attend online classes. I also spent a lot of time making videocalls with my friends. Almost every night, my friends and I called each other to play games together or just to talk for a while.


There were a lot of things that I liked about quarantine, like being able to spend time alone doing some of the things that I like the most, like reading. I read so many books then and I even bought new ones online. Anyway, I would never repeat this situation again, since on many situations it was very stressful. I prefer to be as we are now because if I want, I can stay at home and do all these things but without being obliged.

Comentarios

Entradas populares