FOURTH QUALITY COMMENT- Thank God I'm a country boy!

  Lanjarón, the town where I live, is really small. It doesn´t even have 4,000 inhabitants. It´s almost 3 times smaller than Salobreña! This has its advantages and disadvantages. In the future, I would love to live outside my town, but I would like my future children to be able to spend their holidays in Lanjarón, despite living in another city.

On the one hand, I really like when in summer, elderly ladies are sitting at the entrance of their houses. Normally, as they do not recognize you, they usually ask you: “whose granddaughter are you?”. I love when they ask me this question because everyone knows my grandparents and they are very loved in my town.


On the other hand, it´s horrible how little privacy there is in a town. Whenever you go, you will meet someone you know. In addition, in the towns there are many gossips and many rumors that have been made up by people. I´m a very discreet person and I don't like people talking about me, much less if what they say is not true! This is something that makes me want to move when I grow up…


I think I would like to live in a city like Granada, since there are more possibilities to do cool things, you can make different plans such as going shopping, to the cinema... Although it also has its disadvantages such as it´s more dangerous to walk alone in the street at night. Obviously, it has pros and cons, but I think I would prefer that instead of living in a town.

Comentarios

Entradas populares