Composition 07: Who do you admire? Explain


 I think we all admire some celebrity. For example, I am mad about Rihanna's music and I admire her a lot. Others admire football players, actors or other singers. But if I had to choose the person that I admire the most, I would undoubtedly choose my grandfather Pepe.

He is neither a singer nor an actor, and much less a football player, although he loves watching matches with me. He is a bricklayer, and he always says that he isn´t a doctor because he hasn´t been taught medicine. Unfortunately, when he was young, it wasn´t as easy to study as nowadays.


My grandad has made me realize that nowadays we are always complaining about things that aren´t important at all,  and that before there were more difficult problems such as having to go abroad for work, not having enough money, having to work since little… He has taught me many of the values that ​​I have, and if I am a good person, I´m sure that it is thanks to him.


He taught me that you have to face every situation you have no matter how difficult it is. I think it is something that I will never forget. I admire him a lot because he always sees a different perspective of things. For me, his opinion is the most valuable one.I wish everyone could be as lucky as I am to have a grandfather like mine.

Comentarios

Entradas populares