Extra Composition: Would you like to live for ever?

 Extra Composition: Would you like to live for ever?


Living for ever has great advantages, but also lots of disadvantages. It would be a decision that would take me a long time to think about. Anyway, I don't think it would be possible. Technological advances have to progress a lot for people to be able to do this.


One of the great advantages is being able to see how the world improves and how big problems such as machism or racism are disappearing. They will also get a cure for serious diseases such as cancer or Alzheimer. The world will probably be a better place in many years, and in a way, I'd like to live to see it.


On the other hand, this would also lead to many problems. If we were all inmortal there would be a time when nobody else would fit in the world. Also, it might be boring to live so many years. But if I were the only one who lived for ever, I would be very sad to see how all my family members and the people I love are passing away while I´m not.


Reflecting on it, maybe I would like to live a bit longer, but not for ever. I want to live as many years as my health allows me to, so that I have time to do all the
things I want to do before I die, but I would not like to live for ever. I think it mustn´t be like that. If we had unlimited time, we would not value so much the things we live, not even life itself.

Comentarios

Entradas populares