Composition 03; A formal letter

Composition 03; A formal letter



38 Main St,
Salobreña
18680
12th November, 2020

Mr J. Granger,
John´s Corner Restaurant,
48 Queen Elizabeth Rd,
Lincoln LN1 3RG, Reino Unido

A complaint about our experience at your restaurant

Dear Mr Granger,
    I am writing to complain about our terrible experience at your restaurant last week.
After leaving, I felt very disappointed with the behaviour of the employees and the taste of the food.
    Since we arrived, we haven’t stopped hearing the boss and the employees shouting, even while they were serving us at our table. The first course took 45 minutes to arrive, and in the second course, the fillet of beef that I had ordered was completely raw, even though I asked for it very well done. My partner asked for a fish dish, but the squid was cooked without been cleaned before, so it had its guts. Despite we complained there, we only received bad words so I have no choice but to communicate it here.
    I would like you to give me my money back, because we couldn't consume the food that you provide us with because it was disgusting. Obviously, I won’t return to your restaurant due to the bad attention we received.

I look forward to your response
Yours sincerely,
Rocío Valdés


Comentarios

Entradas populares