SECOND QUALITY COMMENT- That'll be the Day when...

 

Time goes by so fast and it's scary!! It's amazing. We are finishing high school in only a couple of months, and in less than a year we will be entering university. I can´t still believe it!!


When I was little, my grandfather used to tell me how fast I grew up. I never understood him, because I looked the same to me, but now that I've grown up and I see my little cousins, I completely understand him. It's totally true, how fast they grow!! I notice it, especially when a long time goes by without seeing them. When I see them again, they seem as if they were so much older.


It´s only when the days, weeks, months or years pass that we realize that they have passed. It seems as if it was yesterday when we started high school, and we are about to finish it! On the one hand, I'm sad to have to say goodbye to all the friends I've made. I'm going to miss the high school routine. But, on the other hand, I'm really looking forward to starting this new stage of my life.


I want to go and live in Granada, to start university and to experience all the changes that this brings along. Although as with high school, I am sure that the years that I´m studying at the university will also go by very quickly. The important thing is to enjoy every moment because time flies!

Comentarios

Entradas populares