Composition 06: Do you like music? What type of music do you like best?


  I love listening to music, and I think that I don´t know anyone who doesn´t like it. I listen to music all the time; while I am in the car, while I do exercise, while I take a shower, and
sometimes I even listen to music while I am doing my homework or studying! But there is music for each of these moments because luckily, there are so many different genres that we can listen to.

I personally like almost all types of music, so I couldn't choose just one. It depends on the time of the year and especially on my mood. If I'm sad, I like listening to sad songs with nice lyrics, and if I'm happy, I usually listen to music that I can sing and dance to. I like music in English, in Spanish, pop, jazz, reggaeton, rock...

I think that music is essential in our lives. It´s everywhere. It has been shown that therapies can even be taken with music for patients with Alzheimer, for example. They don't remember many things, but music always stays in their memory. It´s a very curious fact and at the same time, so emotional.

But… how many of us have heard a song and remember a specific moment in our lives? I love listening to the songs from the BSOs of the films that I watched the most when I was little because they remind me a lot of my childhood; or a song that reminds me of a good time with my friends. I think that that feeling is one of the best in the world.

Comentarios

Entradas populares