FIRST QUALITY COMMENT- Only you can make me happy


 

   Happiness is a very relative concept. I´m a very smiling person, and when I´m sad, it isn´t very difficult for people to realize it. Luckily, my friends know me very well and they know how to make me laugh easily. When I'm not cheerful or I´m sad, I always go for a walk with them and they help me to forget my problems in a moment.

    I believe that they are the main source of my happiness. But I faithfully believe that happiness is the small moments. It sounds very topical, I know, but it´s true. For me happiness is being with my family, taking a walk on the beach, playing with my little cousins, meeting my friends… I don't need much to be happy.

    For lovers, I think that it happens the same thing. Your partner is indeed responsible for much of your happiness, but like people who aren´t in love, they should also find happiness in other things. In addition, I think that if you owe 100% of your happiness to a single person, there is something wrong... That is emotional dependence, and if you lose that person, you will stop being happy. And that's not right!


    Many people aren´t really happy and they just pretend. This is a very common issue today, especially on social media. We tend to upload photos or videos, perhaps showing off a gift, or a place, or the food we are eating... And maybe we only do it so that people can see it and show that we are “happy”. I think that the people who have to do this are really the least happy...

Comentarios

Entradas populares