Comment 16- Ready for the New Year?

  Happy New Year! I hope this year will be better than the last, and that everything goes excellent for all of us. This is a very important year for me and for all my classmates. It´s a decisive year for our future and we must try to do our best. My main purpose for this new year is to get a good grade in my selectivity exam, so I will do my best to achieve it!


Without a doubt, this is going to be one of the most difficult years of our life. That is why, during this Christmas I´m doing some homework and studying a little. But honestly, not too much, because it´s also important to rest to return with power to the second term. But it´s advisable not to leave homework for a long time...


Also, I have been confined this Christmas, so I have had a lot of time to do my school tasks. It has been a very strange Christmas for me, and perhaps a bit sad, but you have to look on the positive side. Now things can only get better, so little by little everything will go OK.


For me, the best thing about 2021 is the people I have met and the moments I have lived with them. It has been a very funny year full of experiences. In 2022, I hope that all these people will stay with me. I know that 2022 will be a great year!!

Comentarios

Entradas populares