Comment 15- Super Mario Bros


  If you ask anyone who is the most iconic character in video games, they will answer you without a doubt that it is Mario Bros. In fact, even though it was created in 1983, they are still creating new video games of this famous character.

In addition, there isn´t only one type of game, but there are different versions. In fact, I remember that when I was little, my sister and I used to play Mario Kart on our Nintendo DS. I loved that game. All my friends chose Princess Peach, but I always played with Luigi because he was my favorite character since I really liked green colour.


Nowadays, there are new Mario Bros games for the Nintendo Switch, for example. The other day, I played with my friends and... I'm terrible! I used to be a better player when I was little and played with my DS... I have lost practice...


Although technologies have advanced and games are better now, I will always choose the old ones because they remind me of my childhood. Mario Bros will always be the most famous video game character, no matter how many years pass, they will continue to create new games where he is the main character.

Comentarios

Entradas populares