Comment 12- Tennis and swimming, the key to a longer and healthier life.

  Doing sport is one of the most important things for health, and I´m not talking just about physical health… Mental health is essential. For me, for example, going swimming helps me when I´m stressed with the exams. It may seem contradictory because while you are swimming, you are “wasting” your time, but not for me! It helps me to focus better.

I have swum since I´m 3 years old, and swimming is a sport that I love. I´m not really keen on ball sports because I find them so difficult, but if I had to choose another sport to practise, I think that I would choose tennis.


As I see it, it is an interesting sport, and I like it better when I realize that it is good for our health. But if I wanted to play tennis, I would have to find a good teacher to teach me because I'm really bad at it. Anyway, it´s always a good time to learn, so maybe one day I´ll start playing tennis!


I strongly believe that we all should do sport. It doesn´t matter which one you choose, but you have to do exercise frequently if you want to have good health. I am convinced that there will always be a sport that you like. If you don´t like any sports, keep searching, maybe you haven´t found the best one for you yet!

Comentarios

Entradas populares