Composition 01: Having a pet. Pros and Cons

 

Having a pet may be one of the best things that can happen to you, but only if you like animals. If you don´t, it may be horrible, so it depends on the person. For me, having a pet was really nice, it has a lot of pros, but obviously, there are also some cons…

I think that the worst thing about having a dog was when I and my family went on holiday, we didn´t know what to do with our pet. Finally, we got used to leaving her at my aunt´s house, but having to look for a place for your dog to stay was clearly a con.


        However, I was always really happy when my dog was with me. I used to go for a walk with her and I always had a lot of fun. In fact, when I was sad, my dog incredibly knew it. So she always ran to me and made me smile.


    
        I think having a pet is worth it. You receive a lot of love, more even than what a person can give you. When I have children, I´m sure that we will adopt a dog, because growing up with a pet was without a doubt incredible for me.



Comentarios

Entradas populares