Comment 11- Summer nights... and days are nearly gone

 


The day that I had to leave Lanjarón and say goodbye to my friends, I was very sad and I had a very bad time. Anyway, I will return soon because we meet almost every weekend, but I was sad because I really didn´t say goodbye to my friends, I said goodbye to the summer. It's my favourite time of the year because you can make a lot of plans no matter what day of the week it is, and without worrying about having to study or getting up early the next day to go to school.

The nights of my summer have been great, I have made many different plans but I have had a great time in all of them. Without a doubt, my favourite one was staying until very late talking and laughing with my friends. In fact, I also like that it´s a plan that we can do also during the winter, not like going to the pool for example. However, I feel that in winter it won´t be the same, because we will have other things to worry about.


I really like the film "Grease". It's a classic and I love watching it again sometimes. I haven't seen it for a long time so maybe I'll see it soon. It´s a good way to finish the summer (despite it already ended...). Although without a doubt my summer classic is "Mamma Mia." I ALWAYS watch it every summer at least once. I love the movie and the songs, I know the whole script!!


Sometimes I think I would love to live inside the film, but only if my friends came with me too. We would have a great time singing and dancing, I'm sure. We have had many adventures together and if you ask me, I can always tell some new funny story. I have very good memories of this summer with them.

Comentarios

Entradas populares