Comment 10- Don´t miss the last train...



It´s a great idea that during the summer we can keep doing our comments because that is how you continue practising your English during those months. In addition, you can work at your own speed and without stress since you have a lot of free time. Making comments during the summer is an intelligent option because this way you will have less work to do during the school year and you can spend your time on other tasks.

It may seem silly, but it´s a tough year and having less work will help us to organize ourselves better and have time for the other subjects because we have to study a lot. The key to success is knowing how to organize yourself well and being able to have time to do everything you want to do. I hope that working during the summer was worth it.



I could say that this has been one of the best summers of my life. I have done lots of things and I have also had a great time. In addition, I have been with my friends all the time, who I hadn´t seen for a long time. I have also spent a lot of time with my family although we haven´t travelled due to the coronavirus. I hope that next summer as we are all vaccinated, we can travel.


I would like the summer to be longer because despite having done many things I feel that there are others that I haven´t done because of the lack of time. However, the summer cannot be endless because we would lose the routine and it would be more difficult to return to it later. It´s necessary to rest from school but it´s also necessary to return later with more enthusiasm!

Comentarios

Entradas populares