Comment 7- Super-Tramp living his American dream

 

    A tramp is a homeless person, or in this case, a dog, who has no job and goes from one place to another. My favourite tramp  is "Golfo", the dog from the movie "Lady and the Tramp." He is a grey schnauzer. Although I prefer Reina since I like cocker spaniels much more. In fact, my pet Fresa was of that breed!


    As a child, this was one of my favourite films, especially the famous scene in which the main characters eat spaghetti and then they kiss. When I was little, I didn't like eating spaghetti, so my mother put that film so I could eat them without complaining, and it worked! The tricks of mothers are incredible...


    I find it very interesting that for the live-action they have chosen to play “Golfo” a dog that was in a shelter. This promotes the adoption of dogs rather than buying them. Many dogs are homeless and are going to be euthanized, just as the text says. It´s a shame that people spend their money on dogs while they can also adopt others who are going to die if they aren´t adopted.


    
I´m so glad that Justin Theroux shared Monte's story on his Instagram to give visibility to this issue since people must learn about it. It´s clear to me that if I have a dog or any other pet in the future, I will adopt it instead of buying it. And I hope all of you do the same!

Comentarios

Entradas populares