Comment 1- Today I don´t feel like doing anything!!!

    After a hard year of studying a lot, all I want to do is relax. Going out with my friends, going to the beach, sunbathing… Although I´m aware that I have to do more things apart from that, like the English comments. I love summer because I don't have the obligation to do anything, but if I want, I can be very productive.

    In fact, I hate being bored. I need to be doing things all the time because if I don´t, I feel like I'm wasting the day. However, there are days when it´s necessary to rest. What I usually do on those days is watch series or even take a little nap, but there aren't many days like these...  I´m usually with my family or friends making some plans.

    Next year is going to be a very hard year for us because we are going to study 2nd Bach and we are going to have to prepare for our selectivity exams. So I will hardly have any time to meet my friends and to do things because most of my time will be to study. However, during the summer, I will do some tasks to practice my English, such as watching films or reading books.

    I have many activities planned, and some of them can´t be done during the school year because they take a lot of time. I want to do all of them to take advantage of my summer, so I don't want to be like Bruno Mars, and I want to do a lot of things. Summer is too short to lie in bed doing nothing. Do not waste your time! Get out and have fun!

Comentarios

Entradas populares