Comment 19- Polyglots and Frontliners


 Polyglots and Frontliners

    A polyglot is a person who speaks and understands several languages. I would love to know how to speak many languages. At the moment I can only speak Spanish, English and a little bit of French, but when I grow up I will try to learn as many languages ​​as I can. I have always liked them a lot and I think it is very interesting to know many of them.

    Once you learn one language, it´s much easier for you to learn another, and so on. This is because you know more words and vocabulary and some are even the same, so it´s easier for you to remember. There are words called "cognates" that are the same in Spanish as in English, such as actor, angel, general, real, radio ...

    Knowing different languages ​​is great for travelling abroad. So you can understand everything. Most people who don´t travel abroad are because they don´t know the language and are afraid of it. I would love to be able to visit all the countries of the world that I want and to be able to understand their language in order to know their culture. Although I don't really have much problem because English, Spanish or French are spoken in most of the countries I want to visit.

    One of my biggest dreams is to live some time in New York. English is spoken there, so I have been really lucky because, after Spanish, which is my mother tongue, English is the language I dominate the most. There is still a long time for this to happen, so, in the mean time, I will work hard to perfect my English and fulfil my dream.

Comentarios

Entradas populares