Comment 18- Whatever will be, will be

 Whatever will be, will be


    We are living really complicated times because there have been some positive cases, or that they have had contact with one, among the students of the school. Fortunately, I haven´t been confined during this school year, and I hope I will never be because I wouldn´t like to miss my classes.

    More and more people are getting vaccinated, so the risk is decreasing. Although we teenagers will be the last to get vaccinated ... I hope that by the summer everything is over and we can enjoy a good vacation with friends, make big meetings, parties, be with the family, travel to other places, and do all the things that we used to do before. In addition, I hope everything ends, or at least the situation improves so that next year everything is normal. 2nd Bach is a really difficult school year in which we have to work really hard to get good grades and prepare for our selectivity exams.

    What scares me the most is that someone in my family or among my friends gets infected with the coronavirus, especially my grandparents. They are old people and the virus would possibly affect them more than a young person. I always try to keep the distance and to comply with all the security measures so that they are safe and so far there have been no cases of infection in my family or friends.

    I believe that if we all do our part we can overcome this situation. In addition, the protocols and organization at schools have been excellent. For example, students who are confined can continue attending class by video conference, so they don't waste their time. Anyway, I hope no one is confined again. That would mean that the positive cases are reducing and little by little this big problem is being solved.

Comentarios

Entradas populares