Composition 06: Asking for a loan

Composition 06: Asking for a loan

To: Executive director of Bankia

Subject: Ask for a loan

From: Rocío Valdés


To whom it may concern;

I am Rocío Valdés, student at the university of Granada. This is my last year of degree, and I have a project.


I have invented an app that helps you to correct your English pronunciation. You record yourself talking in English, and it tells you all the mistakes you have had. Furthermore, you can also write a word if you don´t know how to say it, and the app will say it for you to learn.


I think it could be very useful for the students who are practising their English pronunciation for a B1 or B2 speaking exam. Or just to lean a language!


But I need to ask you for a loan, because this is an expensive project. Despite the fact that I am still studying, I am also working, so money isn´t a problem for me. I would pay back little by little.


I look forward to hearing from you in the near future. 

Yours faithfully,

Rocío Valdés

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares