Comment 17- Keeping us alive



 Keeping us alive

    Last February 14th was Saint Valentine´s day. I have always thought that it´s only a commercial day, because everybody spends a lot of money on buying things like flowers, chocolate, jewellery things or some present for their couples. And also, most of the couples post photos on the social media showing how in love they are. Almost all these photos are fake, and they only post them because they want to show everybody their relationship.


    I think that if you really love someone, you have to show her or him your love every day, not only on Saint Valentine´s day. Gifts are not the most important thing. For me, love is much more special than material things.


    I prefer, for example, going for a walk on the beach, watching the sunset, or talking for hours while we are eating some ice cream instead of a very expensive present. I love these moments. I also prefer a cheap gift but that has something significant for me than an expensive one that means nothing. But I´m not talking only about a boyfriend or a girlfriend. Love isn´t only for couples. You can love anyone else; your parents, your friends, your siblings,  any member of your family or even your pet. 


    Sometimes, this kind of love is really necessary, because when you are sad and you feel the support of the people who love you, it helps you to become happier and happier. Love is very important. What would happen in the world if love doesn´t exist? Maybe the world would have ended a long time ago… 

Comentarios

Entradas populares