Composition 05: An informal letter


Composition 05: An informal letter


Hi Grandad!
How are you? I hope you are well. Sorry for not having written to you until now, but I was too busy studying for my final exams. Also, I have had basketball training almost every day. Now, I have finally finished all the exams, so summer is coming and with it my free time!!!

This summer, I have decided to improve my English. I´ll make many comments on Albert´s blog and I will also read a book on my own. Although not everything will be studying ... I will also go on vacation with my brother. We have been planning a trip to Valencia for a long time, so this summer we will go there at last. Apart from that, my friends and I will organize an end-of-term party. We will all have a great time together. I can´t wait for it!

And you, grandad? What are you going to do these holidays? Will you be in the country house or will you go to the beach flat? I'd like to spend a few days with you too, and maybe go to the beach and play cards there together.

I look forward to hearing from you telling me all your plans for this summer, and to meet you this summer and spend a few days with you. Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks!

Best wishes,
Rocío

Comentarios

Entradas populares