Comment 16- Year of challenges


 

Year of challenges


        This is a challenging year. It's my first year in Bachillerato, and I have to work really hard to get good grades. I must do my best to have a good average at the end of 2º Bachillerato, and get into the degree that I want.

It´s also a challenge to do more sport than I do, but with the coronavirus, it´s really difficult because the swimming pools and gyms are closed. I'll try going for a run on the beach or workout at home like as I used to do during the quarantine. Although I hope the facilities will reopen soon!


The food that I eat is also something that should improve this year, so I should start eating healthier. I don't usually eat junk food, but I don't eat any fruit either, so I'll try do it more often. For me, it´s quite a challenge because I don´t like almost any type of fruit.



Finally, I will try to use my mobile phone less and to read more. I love reading, but lately, I hardly have time to do it. Also, I haven't found a good book for a long time. That is why I have proposed to do it. I hope I can achieve all the challenges that I have set for myself for this new year!






Comentarios

Entradas populares