Comment 12- Damned 2020 is finally coming to an end!!!

 

Damned 2020 is finally coming to an end!!!


    The coronavirus has been the biggest problem of the year. Many people have died because of it, and it has also generated an economic crisis because many shops have had to close temporarily, losing a lot of money. Also, during the pandemic we couldn't see our family or friends, we couldn't go to school, and the online classes were very boring because we couldn´t talk with anyone. There were also fires in Australia´s forests or floods in Indonesia. Not forgetting the murder of George Floyd, or the death of basketball player Kobe Bryant and his daughter Gianna.


    Although we have also been locked at home for some time, it has helped to reduce the pollution. We have valued more the work of nurses, doctors and other health staff. We have also seen many solidarity acts such as volunteering, fundraising ...
2020 has shown us that there are still many good people.

        And personally, I have also experienced many good moments this year; I have met many amazing people, I have learned to appreciate the little things, I have spent more time with my family, I have read many books during quarantine, and I have also done a lot of sport. Although I wouldn´t like to  be confined again, I think it has been an experience that has brought us good things as far as possible.

    
    2020 has been a strange year. It is true that it hasn´t been the best one, but it has also brought many good things, at least to me. I think some of the words that we have used the most this year are: confinement, pandemic, facemask, coronavirus, video call, quarantine, infected, PCR...

Comentarios

Entradas populares