Comment 11- Merry "SAFE" Christmas!!!


Merry "SAFE" Christmas!!!


    We are living a different Christmas. We can't do what we used to do years ago; meeting lots of friends, big meetings, visiting our grandparents, going on holidays… Instead of that, we are spend some calm Christmas with our parents and siblings, and maybe some cousins.


    Perhaps it is a good time to watch movies, or play board games, sing Christmas carols... We can also visit the rest of our family or hang out with our friends, but always with a mask and respecting safety measures.

    I would have preferred to spend some normal Christmas with all my friends, have small parties, visit my grandparents, be able to go out and see the lights ... But if we do it well this year, next year we can return to normality. At least I hope so!

    Maybe this is not the best Christmas, but I think that this way we are all learning to value every detail more and to enjoy the little things that we thought were insignificant, but that now we miss as much as a kiss or a hug. Despite that, I think we are all enjoying this strange, but special Christmas.

Comentarios

Entradas populares