Comment 9- Merry Christmas to you all!!!

 

Merry Christmas to you all!!!


    Since I was little I have adored Christmas. I have always loved having a few weeks of holidays, opening presents, the excitement for the Three Wise Men and Santa Claus, and especially, being able to spend those special da
ys with my family.

    Before, we used to put some lights on the terrace, and the Christmas tree in the living room, but a few years ago the lights broke down and we no longer put them on. I think I will decorate my house when I get older because I really like the Christmas spirit.
In Spain, we have the tradition of using a fake tree and decorating it with balls, ribbons, lights and a star at the top. On the one hand, it isn´t the best for recycling because they are normally made of plastic, but on the other hand, it´s a good option because you use them for many years and you save money because you don´t have to buy a new tree every Christmas.

    In my family, the tradition is to receive Christmas presents on 6th January , but on December 24th ´s night, Christmas Eve, we also receive a small one. We usually buy presents for the whole family, but my little cousins are the ones who have the most.
I really like cinema. I love watching films in my free time, and although I like Christmas, I don't really like watching Christmas films. However, I've seen some like "Love Actually" or "Let it snow". I prefer listening to Christmas songs.

    For me, Christmas is a time of happiness because I really like spending time with my family. I think that is not a beautiful time for everyone because there are many people who have to spend Christmas without their loved ones. 
I imagine that this year will be different, but the tradition in my family is to have dinner at my auntie's house, and we make the food together. It's a pity that we can't celebrate it in the same way this year, because Christmas, especially New Year´s Eve, is one of my favourite days of the year.

Comentarios

Entradas populares