Composition 02: A description of a member of my family

 

            

                   Composition 02: A description of a member of my family




         I´m going to introduce you the most important person in my life: my grandfather Pepe. I’m going to talk about him because of that.

        As for his physical description, he is medium height. He doesn't have much hair, but the little he does is white. He has a nice smile and brown eyes. He doesn't wear glasses but maybe he should… 

        As for his personal description, without a doubt, his greatest virtue is courage. He is the bravest person that I have known in my whole life. He hasn’t had an easy life, but nothing has stopped him from follow if his goals. He is also very stubborn, but he is a very tolerant person, with whom you can talk about any topic.
His main interest is being with her grandchildren and cooking, so sometimes he does both at the same time. It is something really amusing, I love doing it!

        I think he is a person who is worth meeting. I will never say a bad word about my grandfather because I think that he is one of the best people that anyone could meet. He is really kind and he will always have something nice to say to you. I love him more than anything in this world!


Comentarios

Entradas populares