Comment 5- Dreaming

                      

                                                                         Dreaming

        Definitely, you don’t need a dreamcatcher to make your dreams become a reality! Of course, you don’t! You only need to be patient, persistent, and fight for them.  But you also have to be realistic with your dreams.

I think that humans living under water is not a good idea at all.
It is something very dangerous because it can affect the human body. Also, things can go wrong, and the world record is only 73 days underwater, and who beat it was an ex-military diver. I think that before spending so much time underwater you should have a basic knowledge about diving, and what to do in case of danger.
Maybe living underwater should still be a dream…

My dream will probably not be fulfilled before the end of the year, because apart from being something that requires a lot of time to plan out if you want it to go well, now it´s difficult to travel due to the coronavirus.

Since I was little, one of my biggest dreams has been to travel to New York. Maybe, this is because most of the Disney Channel series were filmed there. I would love to see the locations of the filming of my favourite films and series; Central Perk (Friends), McGee's (How I Met Your Mother), Tiffany Jewelry (Breakfast at Tiffany's), Grand Central Terminal (Gossip Girl)…
In fact, since I saw the series "Gossip Girl" for the first time, I fell much more in love with this place and my desire to go there increased.

In addition, I would also love to see the Brooklyn Bridge, Wall Street, Time's Square, the Empire State Building and other interest places. Then I will fight for my dream, and I hope to fulfil it soon!

Comentarios

Entradas populares