Composition 01: My Interests



 

Composition 01: My Interests



Hello! My name is Rocío Valdés, and I am going to talk about my interests. They have nothing in common between themselves, but I’ve been doing both since I was little and I can´t imagine not doing them now.




    One of my biggest interests is swimming. I really like this sport, because it is different from the rest of the sport that people usually do. I have swum since I was 4 years old, and there I have learned a lot and I have made many friends. I swim twice a week. I wish I could train more, but this year they have reduced the hours due to COVID-19.




Another thing I love is writing. This is why I really like reading, and since I was little my dream has been to write a book, and I haven’t lost the hope of doing it one day. I like it because it´s a very easy way to create things that others can enjoy reading. I don´t have any routine to write, but I do it pretty often. I have a notebook that is full of little drafts that I hope will one day become into great stories.








Both swimming and writing are very important for me, but if I had to choose one of them, it would be swimming because doing sports is also very beneficial for health. Also, it´s something that calms me down a lot when I’m stressed.








Comentarios

Entradas populares